- Phiro Pro engages young people from the ages of 9 to 18 by stimulating coding concepts throughopen-source programming platforms.
- Program & control Phiro Pro wirelessly, with a computer, tablet or smartphone connected via bluetooth mode:
- to Scratch 2.0 (MIT, USA),
- Snap4Arduino (UC Berkeley/Citilab, Spain),
- Pocket Code mobile app (Catrobat project headquartered at Graz University of Technology, Austria).
What’s more - Phiro is also Lego® and Arduino compatible. Lesson plans and educator guides developed by ROBOTIX are multidisciplinary and available. Users can also connect to a community on-line enabling collaboration, sharing and learning.